Bader Shammas is now the husband of actress, Lindsay Lohan, who is an American actress, singer, songwriter, producer, and entrepreneur. She was born and reared in New York City and was signed to Ford Models when she was three years old. Her big break came in the Walt Disney Pictures comedy The Parent Trap (1998), in which she had a role as an 11-year-old.
Lindsay Lohan, who will turn 36 on Sunday, posted a mysterious message to her fiancé Bader Shammas overnight. The Mean Girls star posted this photo of herself and Bader Shammas on Instagram with the remark “My husband.”: “I am the luckiest woman in the world. He found me and knew that I wanted to find happiness and grace, all at the same time. I am stunned that this is my husband.
- My life and my everything. Every woman should feel like this everyday.” The comments section of Lindsay Lohan’s post was filled with congratulatory messages from fans. “OMG!
- When was the wedding,” asked a curious fan. “Wow, you got married,” asked another one. Who Is Bader Shammas: Husband Of Lindsay Lohan.
Who Is Bader Shammas?
Bader Shammas is a executive level financier who is widely recognized for being the fiance of actress Lindsay Lohan. He serves as the Assistant Vice President at the banking firm Credit Suisse. He has a dedicated social media following. He first debuted alongside Lohan in an Instagram snap from a concert in Dubai. His social media accounts are all set to private. A tabloid calculated his net worth to be well over $100 million.
Bader Shammas: Husband Of Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan and Bader Shammas have been a couple for almost three years. The pair got engaged in November 2016. “My love. My life. My family. My future. Love 11.11.21,” she captioned the post. Lindsay Lohan wished Bader Shammas a happy birthday last month, sharing this photo and writing: “My love! You’re not only a great man, an incredible person, you’re my best friend. Thank you for you loving me back babe! I Love You So much! Happy Birthday.”
Lindsay Lohan was engaged to Russian businessperson Egor Tarabasov in 2012. Lindsay Lohan is known for her film roles in The Parent Trap, Freaky Friday, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, and Mean Girls. The actress has recently signed a deal with digital content company Studio71 to produce her first podcast.
Read Also: Ian O. Cameron (Susan Rice Husband) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height
Bader Shammas Age Explored
How old is Bader Shammas? He was born on August 13, 1968 in USA. He is 53 years old, as of 2022. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed race. He earned a degree from the University of South Florida in Mechanical Engineering. He later went to the university’s school of finance.
Bader Shammas Facts
- Lindsay Lohan’s relationship with Bader Shammas has prompted marriage rumors after she was photographed together recently on social media.
- On Instagram, Lohan referred to herself as the “luckiest woman on earth” and Shammas her “husband.”
- Previously in November 2018, Lohan had announced her engagement to her financier Shammas.
- The actress posted a slew of photographs with her fiancé and showed off her ring.
- According to sources, Lohan and Shammas had been dating for over two years prior to their engagement in November.
Read Also: Haleigh Hughes (Nick Mullens Wife) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height