Rachel Sharp is better known as the Ex- Wife of Luke Perry. She is an American former actress and Homemaker. Moreover, Luke has passed away after suffering from Heart stroke and on March 4, 2019, Luke died at the age of 52.
Table of Contents
Rachel Sharp Age
Rachel Sharp age is 51 years old. She stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 35-28-37 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 B. Currently, she resides in Los Angeles, California.
Rachel Sharp Husband
- Rachel Sharp is currently divorcee and single.
- She married Luke Perry aka Coy Luther Perry III, on November 20, 1993 and their wedding took place at Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills.
- Furthermore, 90210 cast like James Eckhouse, Jason Priestley, and Brian Austin Green attained the Marriage and reception took place at Pinot Bistro in the San Fernando.
- Ex- Couple met in 1991 in a restaurant at a date. Lster, after ten years of marriage life, in 2003 they decided to separate and took divorced from each other.
- Later, luke secretly engaged with another woman called Wendy Madison Bauer. However, Luke has passed away from Heart Attack.
Rachel Sharp Children
- In 1993, Rachel and Luke tied knot.
- Former couple shares two children a son named Jack Perry aka Jungle Boy on June 15, 1997, and a daughter named, Sophie Perry on June 7, 2000.
- Jack is a professional wrestler from America and also refers to the team of his dad.
- He grew up as a fan of professional wrestling and attended WWE’s 2009 SummerSlam pay-per-view event with his father at the age of twelve.
- Her daughter Sophie Perry is currently focused on her studies.
Rachel Sharp Wiki
|Real Name||Rachel Minnie Sharp|
|Nick Name||Rachel Sharp|
|Age||51 Years Old|
|Profession||A homemaker and Former Actress|
|Famous For||Being the ex-wife of Luke Perry (American actor)|
who recently passed away at the age of 52
|Birthplace||The United States of America|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’8″|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg|
|Bra Cup Size||34 B|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Alan Sharp|
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known|
Sister: Rudi Davies
|Dating History?||Not Known|
|Husband/Spouse||Luke Perry |
(m. 1993 – div. 2003)
|Children||Son: Jack Perry|
Daughter: Sophie Perry
|Hobbies||Cooking and Reading|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links|
Read Also: Lustrelux (Makeup Artist) Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Tutorials, Spouse, Net Worth, Facts
Rachel Sharp Bio, Family & Education
Rachel was born in 1969, in USA. She holds American nationality. She belongs to White Caucasian Descent. Her family is consists of her father, mother and siblings. Rachel half-sister named “Rudi Davies” also an Actress and her grandfather is a Scriptwriter. Rachel father was a Scottish Novelist and in 1983 she wrote the Screenplay for the movie called “The Year of Living Dangerously”. In addition, she wrote 20 Screenplays and 2 Novels. In 2013, Rachel dad passed away in Los Angeles, California at the age of 72 and he was suffering from Brain Cancer. Moreover, she appeared on the as Emily in the movie Teen Wolf Too starre John Bateman. As of education, she is a graduate and well educated.
Read Also: David Nehdar (Entrepreneur) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Facts
Rachel Sharp Net Worth
- Rachel Sharp net worth is estimated around $ 1.3 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her business career.
- Due to brand endorsements she has amassed a considerable amount of wealth.
- She also makes up to $60,000 per year from her business career.
- Her net worth is speculated to increase as she gets older in career.
- She lives at her parents house in California, together with the siblings.
|Net Worth||Approx U.S $ 1.3 Million USD|
|EndorsementsIncome||Approx $60,000 per year|
Rachel Sharp Facts
- In 1969,Luke Perry’s Ex-spouse was born in USA.
- Her real full birth name is Rachel Minnie Sharp.
- Rachel’s father “Alan Sharp” was a Scottish novelist.
- In 1983, he also wrote the screenplay for the movie “The Year of Living Dangerously”.
- In his career, Alan published 2 novels and wrote 20 screenplays.
- In Feb 2013, Sharp’s dad passed away at the age of 79 in Los Angeles, California.
- His death was due to brain cancer.
- In 1987, Rachel acted in the fantasy movie titled “Teen Wolf Too” as Emily alongside, Jason Bateman.
- Her kid “Jack” works as a professional wrestler and famous by his ring name “Jungle Boy” Nate Coy.
- He is signed to All Elite Wrestling where he competes under the ring name Jungle Boy.
- He is part of the “Jurassic Express” tag team with Luchasaurus and Marko Stunt.
- She and Perry shared joint custody of their children, before the death of her ex-husband.
- Currently, Rachel and her family resides in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- She also used to work in a furniture shop as a salesgirl before dating her boyfriend Luke.
- She is a pet lover and foodie as well.
Read Also: Elaine Trebek Kares (Entrepreneur) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Facts