Model Naomi Campbell Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Bra Size, Biography Details. Naomi Campbell is a British Professional Model and Actress. She was born on 22 May 1970 in London, United Kingdom. Naomi is the daughter of Valerie Morris. She has one younger half-brother Pierre Campbell. She is Unmarried. Her first film was “Cool as Ice” her first TV show was “The Chiffy Kids” and her first album was “Baby Woman”.
Naomi Campbell’s height is 5 feet 9.5 inches around 177 centimeters tall. Her body weight is 58 kilograms around 128 pounds. Her body measurement is 34-24-34 inches. Her shoe is size 9 US. Her hair color is dark brown. Her eyes color is dark brown.
Naomi Campbell Personal Details
- Complete Name: Naomi Elaine Campbell
- Nicknames: Black Panther
- Date of Birth: May 22, 1970
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Model, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Naomi Campbell Body Measurements
Listed below are the complete model Naomi Campbell’s height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9½”
- Height in Centimeters: 177 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Naomi Campbell Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Valerie Morris (Dancer)
- Siblings: Pierre Campbell (Younger Half-Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Naomi Campbell Relationships History
- Adam Clayton – Bassist (1993)
- Sean Combs – Musician (2002)
- Usher Raymond – Singer (2004)
- Vladislav Doronin – Real Estate Entrepreneur (2008-2013)
- Michael Fassbender – Actor (2014)
- Skepta – Rapper (2016-2018)
Naomi Campbell Career Highlights
- First Film: Cool as Ice (1991)
- First TV Show: The Chiffy Kids (1978)
- Debut Album: Baby Woman (1994)
- First Music Video: “Is This Love” by Bob Marley and the Wailers (1978)
Naomi Campbell Distinctive Features
- Statuesque, model-like figure
Naomi Campbell Facts
- She has learned scuba diving.
- The model has a scar on her nose.
- Her biological father left the family when her mother was four months pregnant.
- Former South African President Nelson Mandela used to consider her his honorary granddaughter.
- She was the first-ever black female model to appear on the covers of British Vogue, French Vogue, British Elle, and Time Magazine.
Also Read: Hunter McGrady and Hannah Ferguson.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Model Naomi Campbell Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Bra Size, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.