Actress Molly Ringwald Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe Size details. Molly Ringwald is an American Actress, Singer, and Author. She was born on 18 February 1968 in Roseville, California, United States. Molly is the daughter of Robert Scott Ringwald and Adele Edith Ringwald. She has two siblings. Molly Ringwald got married to Valery Lameignere from 1999 to 2002. Then she got married to Panio Gianopoulos in 2007. She has three children.
Molly Ringwald is a very famous American actress and Singer. She started her acting journey in 1979 with the TV show “Diff’rent Strokes”. She worked on her first film “Tempest” released in 1982. She has released her first album “Except Sometimes” released in 2013. She has appeared in many films and Television serials.
Molly Ringwald’s height is 5 feet 8 inches around 173 centimeters tall. Her body weight is 62 kilograms around 137 pounds. Her body measurement is 36-28-37 inches. Her bra size is 34B. Her shoe size is 8.5 US. Her hair color is red. Her eye color is light brown.
Molly Ringwald Personal Details
- Complete Name: Molly Kathleen Ringwald
- Nicknames: Molly
- Date of Birth: February 18, 1968
- Birthplace: Roseville, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Author
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Red
Molly Ringwald Body Measurements
Following are the actress Molly Ringwald’s height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements complete details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 62 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 137 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-28-37
Molly Ringwald Family Details
- Father: Robert Scott Ringwald (Blind Jazz Pianist)
- Mother: Adele Edith Ringwald (Chef)
- Siblings: Kelly Ringwald (Older Brother), Beth Ringwald (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Panio Gianopoulos (m. 2007), Valery Lameignère (m. 1999–2002)
- Children Name: Roman Stylianos Gianopoulos (Son), Mathilda Ereni Gianopoulos and Adele Georgiana Gianopoulos (Daughters)
Molly Ringwald Relationships History
- Anthony Michael Hall – Actor (1984-1985)
- Valery Lameignère – Novelist (1999-2002)
- Panio Gianopoulos – Writer (2002-Present)
Molly Ringwald Career Highlights
- Debut Album: Except Sometimes (2013)
- First Film: Tempest (1982)
- First TV Show: Diff’rent Strokes (1979)
Molly Ringwald Distinctive Features
- Red Hair
- Elongated Chin
Molly Ringwald Facts
- She is a part of the “Brat Pack”.
- Her career began as a child actor.
- Through her success in the mid-80s, she became a teen icon.
- She turned down the iconic role in the blockbuster movie Pretty Woman which later went to Julia Roberts.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actress Molly Ringwald Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe Size Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.