Andrew Thomas, the Maricopa County Attorney, has charged a Glendale man with two counts of first-degree murder for stabbing his family members. On May 30, Michael Brian Miller contacted police to tell them he’d just murdered his family. He was arrested that day at his home in Mesa.
According to court documents, Miller allegedly stabbed his wife, Kelli, and their two teenage daughters, Emma and Haley, to death inside their home. When police arrived at the scene, they found all three family members dead from apparent stab wounds. Miller allegedly told police that he’d been planning to kill his family for months and had even considered doing it on Mother’s Day but ultimately decided against it.
If convicted of first-degree murder, Miller faces a possible sentence of life in prison or the death penalty. He is currently being held on a $3 million bond and is scheduled to appear in court later this month.
This is a tragic story and our thoughts are with the family and friends of the victims during this difficult time. Discover everything there is to know about the man who murdered his wife, Adriana and all of their children. Michael Miller Glendale AZ: Wife And Family Murder.
Table of Contents
Brian Miller Now: Michael Miller Glendale AZ?
According to the reports, when cops showed up on the scene, Brian Miller stated that he had committed an error. His 10-year-old daughter and wife were also dead. His four-year-old son was severely injured. Miller had armed himself with a knife, and the police were about to witness a bloodbath as they approached.
On May 30th, Michael Brian Miller called authorities to notify them that he’d just murdered his family members. His wife and 10-year-old daughter were both murdered, according to authorities. Miller was adamant about his crime: His better half and 10-year-old daughter were also dead.
Read Also: Amber Massey Scandal Details
Brian Miller Wife And Family Murder
Michael Miller, a resident of Glendale, Arizona, was married to Adriana, his long-term partner. The couple had a four-year-old child and a ten-year-old tiny girl at the time of the event. Mr Miller is notorious for murdering his entire family, including his wife and children. Michael Miller was married to Adriana DeJesus since 2012.
Michael Miller’s brother, Mitchell Miller, sobbed as he addressed the court, describing his sibling as a kind and devoted husband and father who was afflicted with a mental illness. The 4-year-old child of Michael’s wife was also said to have been badly hurt. In fact, officials should face an abhorrent repulsiveness exhibit because Miller personally harmed the entire family. Furthermore, because Miller inflicted bodily harm on the whole family, people are tormented by this case.
Brian Miller Wiki, Age & Bio
Tragedy occurred in Glendale, Arizona, on September 15th when a 29-year-old resident named Miller was killed. He has also been in the news for a murder case in May 2009. Since he considered his kid to be most valuable to him, the mill owner claimed that he had injured him the most.
According to court records, Miller was bipolar and psychotic at the time of the crime, feeling that “the devil and God” compelled him to do it. In another twist, Miller said that he stabbed his kid because he loved him best.
Brian Miller FAQs
- How old is Brian Miller? He is 29 years old as of now.
- When was Brian Miller born? Brian Miller was born on September 15th.
- What is Brian Miller’s ethnicity? He is white according to his ethnic background.
- What nationality is Brian Miller? He holds an American nationality.
- What is Brian Miller’s zodiac sign? His zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Where was Brian Miller born? He was born in Glendale, Arizona, in the United States of America.
- Is Brian married or single? At present, he appears to be single but at the time of crime, he was married to Adriana DeJesus.
- Does Brian have any children? Yes, he does. He has a four-year-old son and a ten-year-old daughter.
- What is Brian Miller’s net worth? His estimated net worth is around $3 million.
- What was Brian Miller’s Profession? He used to work as a miller in his family business.
- When did the incident take place? The incident took place on May 30th, 2020.
Read Also: Alpo Martinez Drug Boss Killed in Harlem