Marvin Heemeyer was an American automobile repair shop owner and welder. He demolished numerous buildings with a modified bulldozer in Granby, Colorado on June 4, 2004. Tune in bio and explore more about Marvin Heemeyer’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
Table of Contents
Marvin Heemeyer Biography
How old was Marvin Heemeyer at the time of his death? He was born on October 28, 1951 in Castlewood, South Dakota, U.S. He was 52-yrs old at the time of death. Heemeyer moved to town more than ten years before the incident. His friends stated that he had no relatives in the Granby–Grand Lake area.
Marvin Heemeyer Height & Weight
How tall was Marvin Heemeyer? He stands tall with a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs about 73 kilos. He had blonde hair and had light brown eyes.
Marvin Heemeyer Wife
Who was Marvin Heemeyer married with? He had not married and hadn’t have a wife. Marvin Heemeyer was very secretive regarding his personal life and hadn’t revealed any information regarding his dating life.
Marvin Heemeyer Wiki
|Real Name||Marvin Heemeyer|
|Famous As||Repair shop owner and |
|Age||52-years old (Death)|
|Birthday||October 28, 1951|
|Death Date||Jun 4, 2004|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 9 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 73 Kg|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||12.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Marvin Heemeyer Career
Marvin Heemeyer purchased 2 acres (0.8 ha) of land from the Resolution Trust Corporation, in 1992. In 2001, Granby’s zoning commission and trustees approved the construction of the concrete plant.
Marvin Heemeyer Net Worth
How much was the net worth of Marvin Heemeyer? A few months before his rampage, he sold his muffler repair business to a garbage collection company. His net worth was estimated at $2 million.
Marvin Heemeyer Facts
- Marvin Heemeyer had feuded with Granby town officials.
- His feud came to a head on June 4, 2004.
- Over about eighteen months Heemeyer had secretly modified a Komatsu D355A bulldozer by adding layers of steel and concrete, intended to serve as armor.
- He used this to demolish the Granby town hall, the former mayor’s house, and several other buildings.
- Heemeyer’s rampage concluded with his suicide, after his bulldozer became trapped in the basement of a hardware store he had been in the process of destroying.
Read Also: David Portnoy (Entrepreneur) Wiki, Bio