Model James Charles Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. James Charles is an American Model and Internet Personality. He was born on 23 May 1999 in Bethlehem, New York, United States. He has one younger brother Ian Charles. He is Unmarried. He launched his first YouTube channel in 2015. His first Television show “Zall Good” was released in 2017.
James Charles’ height is 5 feet 9 inches around 175 centimeters tall. His bodyweight is 62 kilograms around 137 pounds. His hair color is black and his eyes color is dark brown.
James Charles Personal Details
- Complete Name: James Charles Dickinson
- Nicknames: James
- Date of Birth: May 23, 1999
- Birthplace: Bethlehem, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Model, Internet Personality
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
James Charles Body Measurements
James Charles’s height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete information is listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 62 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 137 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
James Charles Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Ian Charles (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
James Charles Relationships History
- Aaron Fuller – Social Media Star (2017)
James Charles Career Highlights
- Launched First YouTube Channel: 2015
- First Film: None
- First TV Show: Zall Good (2017)
James Charles Distinctive Features
- Freckles on the Face
- Makeup on the Face
James Charles Facts
- He is openly gay.
- James likes to sing as well.
- He is a huge fan of actress Zendaya Coleman.
- James Charles is the first-ever male spokesperson of the cosmetics brand, CoverGirl.
Also Read, Charlotte Free and Yanet Garcia.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Model James Charles Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.